Thursday, January 15, 2015

THAT FEELING...

      You know that feeling that you are not really happy with your life? That you think that you are merely existing and not living? That your doubting of whether you really have any purpose in this world? That feeling that you have this big and wonderful dreams however you think that your are not exactly going in  that direction and it seems very far off? That feeling that you are not happy with your job and your guilty because you know that you should be grateful because you have one and you are really not? That feeling that when you choose to resign, you will be in everyone's beck and call again?That feeling that sometimes you just wish to die but then you're afraid cause it might be a painful death? That feeling that you don't really have a clue of what to do with your life? and no matter how much you try, these nagging and awful feelings just keep coming back to hunt you down.
       I don't want to stay like this. I want to be a better person. I want to be the best of what I can be. I want to give my family a comfortable life. I want to try and experience a lot of things. I want to travel around the globe. I want to help others and make a dent into this world. I want to give, give and give. I want to provide houses, jobs and livelihood to other people. I want to make a change but I just don't know how. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment