Thursday, January 3, 2013

Written last November  29, 2012


       It has been months since my last entry, but really I don't know what to write that might be of interest. Nothing have really changed except that I have now a more meaningful relationship with God. I know that I'm million miles away from being saintly but I'm striving to be a better person. I still don't have any idea which path to take and honestly, I'm still waiting for miracles to happen in my life. I do have a lot of dreams but sadly I haven't taken my first step yet. Nothing works according to my plan. There are times that I feel insecure, frustrated and desperate for I haven't achieve anything at this age. What just keeps me going is my faith that someday, God will give me my biggest break

     

No comments:

Post a Comment