Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bring it on 2013!


   Year 2012 is really not a good year for me. Maybe my hopes are just too high but nothing really spectacular happened last year except maybe for my on going relationship with Christ and my deeper appreciation for what I have taken for granted before and for which I have lost now.
   And here comes 2013, which according to astrologist would be an unlucky year for those born in the year of the rabbit. Well, sue them! I firmly believe and declare that year 2013 would be my year. I'm now planning to take actions on my dreams and hopes which I painstakingly built for myself. hehehe..
   Really, I believe that I already waited long enough and its now time for me to rise from the grave of procrastination and self doubt. So help me Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment