Tuesday, July 23, 2013






                 These past few years, I think I have dealt so much on the not-so good things that happened into my life that I have begun to be sucked up into the black hole of negativity. I have fallen into the pit of self doubt, I have wallow in self pity, I have judged and blamed my decisions and most of all I have questioned my faith for my miserable circumstance.
                  But praise God because I was able to surpass that rotten state so to celebrate I want to reiterate and highlight the good points of why I am exactly where I am right now:

  • I was able to build a deeper and meaningful relationship with our Heavenly Father.
  • I was able to spend time with my family and friends.
  • I was able to read and surf and in doing so, I have learned a lot.
  • I have now a much nicer body than before (chos!pero I think so) :)
  • I discover what I want in life.
  • I have met new friends.
  • I was able to learn a new language. (in the process still but I already grasp a few)
  • I now have financial literacy.
  • I was able to go and explore beautiful places like Dipolog, Bohol, Camiguin, Banaue and counting. :)


                Indeed, focusing too much on unpleasant things will not only hurt you and other people but it will also broke your soul and injured your spirit. So ditch out those negativity and let the sunshine of optimism dominates our whole being. 


No comments:

Post a Comment